Sunnie J. Groeneveld is an entrepreneur, board member, author and speaker. She is the Founder and Managing Partner of the consultancy Inspire 925 as well as a board member of five medium-sized companies in Switzerland and the Associate Dean of Studies of the Executive MBA Digital Leadership at the HWZ University of Applied Sciences in Zurich. Previously, she worked as the first Managing Director of digitalswitzerland, Switzerland’s largest cross-industry initiative on digital transformation. Moreover, she is the author of the book “Inspired at Work” (Versus Publishing House), was named as one of the “Top 100 Women in Business”, appeared in the list “Top 50 Who is Who in Digital Switzerland” by Handelszeitung as well as in the “30 under 30” list of Forbes magazine. Sunnie graduated in Economics from Yale University.
Sunnie J. Groeneveld
- Associate Dean of Studies EMBA Digital Leadership at HWZ Zurich University of Applied Sciences in Business Administration
- Honorary Doctorate from the International University in Geneva
- Inspired at Work – 66 Ideen für mehr Engagement und Innovation im Unternehmen
- Digital – Wirtschaft, Gesellschaft, Chancen, Risiken
- Conquering Digital Overload – Leadership Strategies that Build Engaging Work Cultures
- FAST FORWARD FILES VOLUME 2 Changing Perspective: Why everything will be different for generation next